Inspirations Wall Art Monthly Draw
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Inspirations Wall Art Monthly Draw (the "Monthly Draw") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and Canada (excluding Quebec) and are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Inspirations Wall Art, Silkwood, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Monthly Draw, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Monthly Draw (collectively "Monthly Draw Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local and Canadian federal, provincial, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. SPONSOR: The Monthly Draw are sponsored by Silkwood, Box 102, Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0, Canada ("Sponsor").
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Monthly Draw constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY AND ENTRY PERIOD: To enter a Monthly Draw, follow the instructions on the Monthly Draw site. Submission will result in one (1) entry. You may ONLY enter the Monthly Draw once. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. You may enter into the Monthly Draw at any time, day, and month during the ongoing Monthly Draw. The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Monthly Draw at any time without notifying entrants.
5. DRAWING: At the beginning of every month (1st day of each month), Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during each Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Monthly Draw will be posted under the Prize Details. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Monthly Draw.
6. REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNERS: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. In the event the potential winner of any prize is a Canadian resident, he/she will be required to correctly answer a time-limited mathematical question to be administered by email/mail to receive the prize.
7. PRIZE(S): The prize(s) (including each prize's approximate retail value) available to be won in a specific Monthly Draw will be posted on the Monthly Draw site. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Monthly Draw is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Monthly Draw to address the impairment and then resume the Monthly Draw in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Monthly Draw or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Monthly Draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized person of the email address from which the entry is made. The authorized person is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
9. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Monthly Draw, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Monthly Draw Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Monthly Draw or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Monthly Draw; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Monthly Draw or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Monthly Draw or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Monthly Draw Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Monthly Draw, and in no event shall the Monthly Draw Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Monthly Draw or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of Alberta. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Monthly Draw, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Alberta, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the Province of Alberta or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Province of Alberta.
11. MONTHLY DRAW RESULTS: To request the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Monthly Draw you are requesting the winners for) to Inspirations Wall Art Winners List, Box 102, Cardston, Alberta T0K 0K0, Canada. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Monthly Draw. Canadian residents may omit return postage.
1 winner will be selected for each month and the winner will receive Vinyl Wall Art (up to $60 value) chosen by his/her at the time of entry.
This policy covers how Inspirations Wall Art treats personal information that Inspirations Wall Art collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Inspirations Wall Art products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Inspirations Wall Art does not own or control, or to people that Inspirations Wall Art does not employ or manage. In addition, some companies that Inspirations Wall Art has acquired have their own, preexisting privacy policies which may be viewed on our acquired companies page.
Information Collection and Use
Inspirations Wall Art collects personal information when you register with Inspirations Wall Art, when you use Inspirations Wall Art products or services, when you visit Inspirations Wall Art pages or the pages of certain Inspirations Wall Art partners, and when you enter promotions or monthly draws. Inspirations Wall Art may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Inspirations Wall Art and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Inspirations Wall Art collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners.
Inspirations Wall Art automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, Inspirations Wall Art cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you request.
Inspirations Wall Art uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
A child that is 18 year or younger is not allowed to sign up for any services on the Inspirations Wall Art website.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Inspirations Wall Art does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Inspirations Wall Art under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Inspirations Wall Art communicate with you about offers from Inspirations Wall Art and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Inspirations Wall Art displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria-for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
Inspirations Wall Art does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Inspirations Wall Art works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
Inspirations Wall Art may set and access Inspirations Wall Art cookies on your computer.
Inspirations Wall Art lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Inspirations Wall Art's cookies.
Inspirations Wall Art uses web beacons to access Inspirations Wall Art cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Inspirations Wall Art products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Email Newsletters Information and Preferences
You can edit your Inspirations Wall Art Email Newsletters Information, at any time.
Users can opt out of receiving any future Email Newsletters and marketing communications from Inspirations Wall Art or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
You can unsubscribe Inspirations Wall Art Email Newsletters by visiting our Email Newsletters subscription page.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Inspirations Wall Art may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inspirations Wall Art subscription or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Inspirations Wall Art
Alberta T0K 0K0
Effective Date: August 22, 2008